TICKER

6/recent/ticker-posts

Article hj you will get all the news of education and Gujarat News every day

Article hj  you will get all the news of education and Gujarat News every day


Article hj gives you all the information related to news and education in Hindi, Gujarati and English every day.



My name is Jadav Hitesh I live in a small village in Gujarat I am very fond of education and news so I will keep giving you news every day so I made this site.



.



My favorite singer Darshan Rawal is friends



My favorite dish is Gujarati food



My education I have passed 10th standard and studying in 11th સ્ટાન્ડર્ડ



 Who is article hj?



To keep my parents, brothers and sisters happy, I am going to learn in an electrical shop



He also works in a blogging site and has some dreams to fulfill and doesn't take any kind of tension.  His father is very good minded.  His father is his life and his family.  His parents never let him down.  Not even farm labour



Article hj Blog Website


 Owner Name Jadav Hitesh


 Nickname Other name HJ

of Birth 14 MAY


 Place of Birth Dwarka Gujarat India


 Hometown Jam Rawal Dwarka Gujarat India


 Religion Hinduism Zodiac does not કર્નોવ




Father - Lakhu Bhai


 Mother - Not Known


Brother - I am alone


Sister - Don't know


Marital Status - single


 Wife - N.A


Eye Color - braun


 Hair Color - Black Nationality


Indian Relationship - Don't know Hobbies - Travelling,writing



The most important thing is. Physical condition, height, weight, eye color always follow others. We are aware of that. Jadav Hitesh height is 5 feet. Their weight is about 40 કગ weight


Their dream is trying to provide information about all news related to Gujarat and the world Education information Government job information Police recruitment information World news



Social Media: To know more about Jadav Hitesh and latest updates on his upcoming projects, follow him on social media, follow the link below:



Instagram link click here

Post a Comment

0 Comments